Thanks for using Say I do! Here we describe how we collect, use and handle your information when you use our websites, software and services.
By viewing or registering on the Service you will be deemed to have agreed to the matters described in this Privacy Statement.
Say I do Inc, is entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, add or remove any part of this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. You should periodically review this Privacy Statement to ensure that you are up to date with any such amendments, additions or removals.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Account; we will collect information in relation to your account; name, partners name, email address, wedding date
- Guest list; we will collect your guest list information that you provide to us, as well as any information your guests provide (such as address, email address, phone number, dietary and RSVP information)
- Usage; we collect information related to how you use our Services, including actions you take in your account (like editing a guest, collecting address information, website design, editing a seating plan). This helps us create a better product and features for you to use in the future.
- Device information; we collect information about the computer or device, including browser, you are using to access our service.
- Location information; your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to Say I do or services we use.
- Cookies and other technologies. Say I do, and certain approved third parties, use functional, analytical and tracking cookies (or similar technologies) to understand your preferences and provide you with a customized experience.
All of the aforementioned information is optional, however may affect your ability to use our service.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information provided to us in the following ways:
- Management of your account
- Process, track and maintain a list of purchases made by you
- Notify you of purchases, security updates, administrative messages and technical messages
- Communicating with you in relation to our website, products, services, promotions and events
- Monitor marketing emails sent to you and track if they have been read and whether an action has been taken
- Show you products or services we believe will be of interest to you, we will never sell on your information to advertisers or a 3rd party service
- Link or combine with 3rd party services or business partners that we use to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience
RIGHT TO OBJECT
An individual may object to all of the above data collection and processing operations by ceasing to use any products and services provided by Say I do, Inc. An individual may also object after their data is already entered into our system by permanently deleting their account (See Right To Erasure).
An individual may object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO ERASURE
An individual is able to request that all of their personal data be removed from our system permanently. All requests must be made by sending an email to email@example.com.
Once data removal is requested, it can take up to 10 business days to perform and is not reversible. Your ability to use our service will be removed once your request is submitted.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Say I do Inc, will not sell on yours or your guests information to third party services or advertisers.
We will only share your information where it is deemed necessary. This may include vendors, consultants and third parties services who need access to your information to carry out their duties.
Information may be shared if it is required by law, regulation or legal process.
When you create a website that is not protected with a “Wedding Code”/Password, others may see all information posted, including but not limited to your scheduled events and locations, wedding date, guest list, guest details and photos. This information is only shown if the URL to your website is known or otherwise obtained. Visitors to Say I do can obtain the URL of your website if they know the names of the couple getting married and the wedding date, or if it is shared with them by you or anybody else. We do not submit your website to Search Engines such as Google or Bing, however we cannot guarantee your website will not be indexed and be shown on these third parties.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
Say I do takes reasonable measures and steps to protect your information from misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We implore that any password created you keep in a safe place and not to disclose with anyone.